The Centre is the only specialist Hospital in Nigeria for Diagnosis, Treatment and Research into the Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialty, though ENT services are available in some Teaching Hospitals in different parts of the Country.
- Diagnosis and treatment of Ear, Nose and Throat disease.
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeries.
- Audiology: Audiometry, Sisi Bekesi, Bera tympanometry.
- School hearing screening services
- Speech Therapy
- Video Nystagmography
- Industrial hearing conversation services
- Ear mould
- Visual reinforcement audiometric
- Otoacoustic emission test, etc.
Modays – Clinic
Tuesdays – Theatre
Wednesdays – Clinic
Thurdays – Theatre
Fridays – Seminar/Clinical/Meetings/Consultation/Ward round
NHIS consultation runs 24 hours services everyday
GOPD runs 24 hours services
Patient Visiting time is fixed as follows;
Mondays – Fridays 04:00pm – 06:00pm
Weekends/Public Holidays 12:00pm – 06:00pm