Dr. Mustapha Abubakar Yaro is a Consultant ENT Surgeon. He was appointed the Medical Director of National Ear Care Centre, Kaduna by the Honorable Minister of Health (Prof. Isaac Adewale) after emerging best among his peers he contested the position with. Before his appointment as the Medical Director, he was the Director Medical Services, Hospital Services Management Board Katsina. He hails from Katsina state.
He received several awards of excellence and merits being a hardworking and exemplary leader from various organizations and bodies. Dr. Mustpha has proven to be hardworking and a great achiever and worthy of the awards given to him. His action of achievements speaks louder than voice.
Since his assumption as the Medical Director of National Ear Care Centre, Kaduna, he has touched every department and units of the Centre in terms of manpower and capital projects.
- Procurement and Implementation
- Renovation and Upgrade
- Manpower (Workshop and Employment)
The detailed list of the projects is listed below;
- Main Entrance (Gate House)
- Theatre Complex
- ENT Clinic
- Molecular Laboratory
- Health Record Dept.
- Pharmacy Dept.
- Fully Accredited School of Health Info. Mgt.
- Oxygen Plant
- Modern Car Parking Lot
- Modern Walk Way
- Expanded Amenity Ward
- Tarred Road Network
- Compound Landscaping (Interlock)
Procurement / Implementation of:
Hospital Management System (Computerization)
- Government Domain Website (.gov.ng)
- CCTV Surveillance
- Well Furnished E-Library
- Outdoor Internet Facility for ICT Units
- Reporting Room for Radiology Services
- Digitizer Facility in X-Ray Unit
- Cochlea Implant Services
- ABR Facility in Audiology
- 500KVA Power Generator
- Solar / Inverter in various Units
- Sophisticated Ambulance Van
- Seven (7) Utility Vehicles
Upgrading / Expansion of:
- ICT Unit
- ENT (Admin) Block
- SPBORL Nursing
- Renovation of GOPD and all other Departments
Man Power Development:
- Employment of almost 100 Permanent Staff (Both Senior & Junior)
- Hiring of over 150 LOCUM Staff across various professions
- Sponsoring of over 200 Staff for various Workshops and Trainings
It is amazing to know that all the above mentioned projects were achieved within the pace of less than 4 years of service. We pray that God will continue to guide you towards the good work and increase you in wisdom. More grease to your elbow sir.