Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology (ORL “Ear, Nose & Throat”) Nursing
Admission into 2021/2022 Academic Session
How to apply
Click here and you will be redirected to Remita payment platform and generate RRR,
Fill in the payment details as below:
- Purpose of payment: Other Fees
- Amount: N10,000
- Description: Payment for purchase of ORL Nursing Application Form.
– Enter your Valid and Active email address
– Enter your Phone Number
– Complete your payment with your ATM Card or Print the RRR and pay at any bank branch.
After a successful payment, send the RRR receipt (evidence of payment) to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification, then follow this link Student Login to create your profile.
As a fresh applicant
– Click Create Account
– Enter Your Full Name
– Enter your Valid and active email address
– Enter Phone Number
– Choose a Password that your remember
– Click Submit
As a continuing Applicant (who created account earlier, click school.necckaduna.com.ng/studentreg/ to continue your application)
– Enter your phone number
– Enter your Password
– Click Log me In
– A successful log-in will give access to the Application Form which you will fill and submit for further processing
Please make sure you provided a Valid and Active Email Address as your evidence of payment and other correspondence will be sent to your email.